Random But Cool Domains
- BurbGuru.com paired with SuburbGuru.com: potentially cool for a real estate brokerage company perhaps in or around a big city like Chicago or Dallas.
- Cali.xyz: think all things California. I’ve included this domain in at least one other portfolio listing. It can be considered a geographic domain. .XYZ is a newer gTLD and has yet to gain much recognition among consumers. Still all it takes is one successful website to benefit the XYZ space.
- Okay.xyz: Just a cool single word gTLD.
- Slacks.biz: I love this domain. I feel like it could be useful as a branding play. .Biz is gaining a ton of traction and will likely continue to become more common in consumer markets.
- DockBench.com paired with DockBenches.com: Plural and singular play. I think the concept here is really simple: literally benches for docks. But who knows could also be a solid branding play.
- SoloNook.com: When I registered this my thought was a shared professional space business focusing at first on a city such as Chicago and growing out from there.
- GeneticTesting.me: Such a cool domain. The .ME space has a few well known sites such as Join.me. This is potentially a search engine optimization play for the genetic testing space. I have a feeling this space may become valuable as technology for genetic mapping becomes more affordable for the masses.
- Illinois.vip: Perfect for some Illinois based platform. Perhaps real estate. Perhaps who’s who of business or other consumer rankings.
- PRearth.com: A public relations firm perhaps or maybe some brandable news wire platform. I’ve this one for a long-time and don’t plan to let it go anytime soon.