Batch 2. The 2023 Law of Life Summit is set for January 19th from 1pm to 4pm.
Here is the latest Speaker and VIP List for the 2023 Law of Life Summit. There is still time to register!
At the 2023 Law of Life Summit you will hear from nationally acclaimed experts, leaders, influencers & advocates: (in no particular order and subject to change)
- Royce Hood, esq, Founder Law of Life Summit / Host of Truth, Culture, Life Show
- Dr. Pat Castle, Co-Founder Law of Life Summit and Founder LIFE Runners
- Dena Espencheid, Leadership Institute – 2023 Presenting Sponsor
- David Bereit, Broadcaster & Pro-Life Strategist.
- Rebecca Kiessling, Pro-Life Speaker – Conceived in Rape. Save the 1
- Lauren Muzyka, Founder, President & CEO of Sidewalk Advocates for Life
- Jason Jones, Movie to Movement & Vulnerable People Project
- Jennifer Roush, Executive Director of SperaVita Institute
- Karen Garnett, Chief Culture Officer, Heroic Media
- Bridget VanMeans, ThriVe Nation
- Susan Walker Schulenberg, Rest in His Arms
- Hope Miller, Activist & Podcaster
- Tom Ciesielka, President of TC Public Relations
- Sally Wagenmaker, Attorney with Wagenmaker & Oberly
- Nelly Roach, Choose Life Marketing
- Larry Cirignano, Choose Life License Plates
- Frank Pavone, Pro-Life Leader, Priests for Life
- Janet Morana, Author, Executive Director Priests for Life
Plus Special Guests
- Sierra Heitkamp, Political Strategist | Co-Host of Truth, Culture, Life Show
- McKenzie McCoy, Executive Director of North Dakota Right to Life
- Martha Shuping, MD
- Nikki Schaefer, Director of Heart of a Child Ministries
- Kelly Lester, Outreach Director with Pro Love Ministries
- Special Guest(s) from LifeSiteNews.com
- Kevin Dunn, Josie Luetke & Ruth Robert producers and investigators for a new film called Roe Canada: The Truth North in a Post Roe World
- And more. Plus,
Thomas More Society presents a legal panel featuring nationally recognized attorneys and legal experts moderated by David Bereit. Featuring:
- Thomas Brejcha, President & Chief Counsel, Thomas More Society
- Andrew Bath, EVP & General Counsel, Thomas More Society
- Peter Breen, EVP & Head of Litigation, Thomas More Society
- Michael McHale, Counsel, Thomas More Society
- And More.
Join us to network, collaborate and strategize. We’re uniting the best and brightest in media, law and advocacy to build a new culture of life in our post Dobbs America. #BeyondRoeForever!