Domains Related to Food & Beverage
To inquire about domain availability please go to the domain inquiry page or click the button below
Food Related Domains. Food & Beverage is an area I frankly love, namely because I enjoy food. Here are a few domains I own related to F&B.
- BiscuitBurger.com paired with BurgerBiscuits.com: Have you tried a biscuit burger? Add your favorite burger patty to a fresh biscuit. It’s incredible. I enjoy these so much I had to register the domain just because (I think BiscuitBurger could be a really cool fast-food biz).
- BizSoda.com: Honestly I imagine this could be more related to a business news or perhaps business reviews site. Still since it incorporates the word soda I include in my F&B portfolio.
- Cali.xyz: Also not really food related. But a site dedicated to California could certainly showcase popular grub locations.
The big one:
- GrilledCheeseBurger.com paired with GrilledCheeseBurgers.com. I also own the .net and .org singular and plural variants. I love cheese burgers on the grill. This is frankly a longer domain name so in terms of normal metrics might not have the same value as say “Burger.com” which is far shorter. Still I consider holding the singular and plural for all three major domain types (.com, .net. and .org) to be what I refer to as a blockout position. I imagine GrilledCheeseBurger paired with GrilledCheeseBurgers.com along with the .net and .org domains to be a great play for either a national restaurant or perhaps grill company. I toyed for a time with creating a burger blog site showcasing best burgers in the country. But with traveling less I set that effort aside for now. Not sure about who ever is reading this but reading the name “GrilledCheeseBurger.com” really makes me hungry.
- Nacho.xyz paired with Nachos.xyz: I mean come’ on! Who doesn’t love nachos. .XYZ is a new gTLD and not yet well known among consumers. The extension .xyz has seen some big players such as Alphabet, Inc., registering ABC.xyz. Still time will tell if this extension picks up speed with consumers. In the meantime, Nacho.xyz and Nachos.xyz is a 10 year hold for me. Hoping to sell the domains in the future.
- RumBar.xyz: I think this domain would be great for a beachside bar of some sort (preferably in Florida or the Bahamas perhaps).